How to create the Banner creative at Traforama
In this article, we'll learn about the process of adding a Banner creative to your Traforama campaign.
Whenever you want to create a new ad with custom settings for Popunder, go to:
Campaign list ➡️
3. Add creative ✅
Note: If you do not have an active campaign, use the "add campaign" button first. Fill in all the necessary fields and proceed to "add a creative".
Note: Ensure that you're using a unique name for your creative. Traforama won't allow saving several creatives under the same name.
- Creative Name
- Click URL. The URL to your Landing Page. All macros are not required.
%REF% - Full page URL where ads were shown.
%REFDOMAIN% - Top domain where ads were shown.
%SPOTID% - ID of the spot where your ad was displayed.
%ID% - Adspyglass Click ID of the visitor session.*
%NODEID% - ID of a server node that processed the request.
%AUCTIONPRICE% - CPM paid for the particular ad
%CAMPAIGNID% - Adspyglass Campaign ID
%CREATIVEID% - Adspyglass Creative ID
Note: A final URL may look something like this:
However, the only necessary macro is %ID%. (*) If you do not use Tracking Pixel or Postback URL, macros are not required for the ad to work.
*These macros are necessary in case of using Tracking Pixel or Postback URL.
3. Upload the image. Traforama allows the following file formats:
File must be up to 500 Kb.
IMPORTANT: The ratio of the height and width of the image must match the campaign settings (300x250, 300x100, 728x90, 468x60, 120x90, 250x250).
- You could set up frequency capping. So each visitor may see your ad not more frequently than once a day (1:24), two times a day (2:24), three times a day (3:24), four times a day (4:24).
- If you don't want to show the original traffic source (domain), you can hide it by this checkbox.
- Please choose link type: direct landing page or smart link with multiple ads. Our team may change it at its discretion.
You could block specific traffic types and proxy types. By default, this traffic is not blocked.
Traforama allows the following traffic filters:
Block returned traffic - if some network won, but because of some reason return click back, and your bid is next, you can filter it.
Block noref traffic - block traffic with empty Referer HTTP header.
Block nocookie traffic - block traffic without IP or user agent ( if we lost it for some reason).
Block WebView traffic - block traffic without website header (usually this is traffic from apps that could open websites).
Block nonunique traffic - block if a visitor has just seen another ad.
2. Traforama allows the following traffic filters:
Anonymizing VPN services
Tor Exit Nodes
Hosting Provider, Data Center or CDN
Search Engine Robots
You could set up one CPM for all countries (1) or separate CPM per each country (2).
CPM means Cost per mile - cost per 1000 impressions to visitors to whom the ad was shown.
Here are some tips: